Friday, September 9, 2016

Core Awareness, Part II

Happy Friday!

I do not have a romantic story about Japan this week, as in my introduction last week, but I'm still doing well here.  Unfortunately, I've been sick and barely pulled a video together for you.  (In fact, I spoke so slowly when I recorded, the initial video was over 8 minutes long!)  But, the video is below and has all you need to get started!


Focus: Core Awareness, Strength, Posture

Watch for:

Initiate all movement from the core, lengthen spine and pay 
attention to your posture.



Repeat the full set 5 times, 3 times a week.


Extension: Get the full benefits of this exercise by stretching afterwards.



Bachi (and all my stuff) come next week, so new video in 2 weeks!

Be Copasetic
,


Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment