Monday, June 15, 2009

FREE CONCERT (I'm leaving Japan)

Okay, so to be honest, I don't expect anyone out there will be anywhere near Susami next Sunday, but just in case...

The news is out. I'm leaving Japan. It's a sad time for me, but it's also a time to think about the future and how taiko can or might be a part of that. In the midst of all of the departure preparations, it's only appropriate to have a going away taiko concert. It's free and it's next weekend!

What: Susami Taiko Concert   
Where: Wakayama, Susami Kominkan
When: Sunday, June 21, 1:30pm  
Performances by: Susami Taiko, Shippu Uchi Daiko, Ryo Shimamoto, Kotaro

Cost: FREE

If you're thinking of coming, but need more information on directions please just email me!

And why did they put the foreigner in charge of making the poster...

No comments:

Post a Comment