Thursday, April 16, 2009

Golden Week Taiko Workshops!

Do you live in the Wakayama or Osaka area? Looking for something to do this year during Golden Week?

My teacher, Ryo Shimamoto, is holding a series of workshops in Kainan (海南) during the holiday week. I highly recommend them and I'll be taking a few of them myself!

Saturday, May 2
1:00-4:00pm
Learn Ryo Shimamoto's latest composition, Yaiba

Tuesday, May 5
9:00-12:00
Odaiko

Tuesday, May 5
1:00-4:00
Katsugi Okedo

Wednesday, May 6
9:00-12:00
Learn Ryo Shimamoto's latest composition, Yaiba

Wednesday, May 6
1:00-4:00
Learn Ryo Shimamoto's latest composition, Yaiba

You are welcome to sign up for one or all of the Yaiba workshops. It is a fun and challenging song.

The workshops take place in Kainan, near Shimotsu Station (下津駅). Each 3 hour workshop is a mere 3,500 yen and classes are limited to 8 people, reservation required.

Please email 島本 龍 (Ryo Shimamoto) to reserve your place! You can email in English if you need to, but note that all workshops will be taught in Japanese.

imakat (at) iris.eonet.ne.jp

Let me know if I should look for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment